This is a level 2 qualification
This course can be taken as a combined course with the Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross Cutting (CS30) qualification.
You will be assessed on the following:
- Select and prepare equipment required for safe and effective felling.
- Fell small trees up to 380mm safely and accurately using an appropriate method.
- Remove branches safely in a manner appropriate to the branching habit.
- Crosscut stems accurately and safely to a given length and diameter specification.
- Stack timber using appropriate manual handling techniques.
- Take down small hung-up trees safely using appropriate hand tools
Three days training followed by one day of individual assessments.
Got a question about this training course?
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 01332 216640 Opt 02 / 07794 898276.
For more information and to view the qualification overview
Please visit the City & Guilds NPTC website here