This is a Level 2 qualification and is made up of two compulsory units:
- Climb a tree
- Conduct aerial rescue
This course can be taken as a combined course with the Chainsaw – Aerial Cutting Of Trees With a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques (CS39) qualification.
You will be assessed on the following:
- Demonstrate knowledge of risk assessment
- Select and wear PPE equipment
- Carry out pre-climb inspection of tree
- Prepare a plan of action
- Select and inspect climbing equipment
- Knowledge of Loler legislation
- Climb the tree
- Branch walk
- Descend from tree
- Rescue casualty
Five days training followed by one day of individual assessments.
Got a question about this training course?
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01332 216640 Opt 02 / 07794 898276.
For more information and to view the qualification overview
Please visit the City & Guilds NPTC website here.